Sunday, February 19, 2012

An Uneventful Week and a Whole Lot of S's

Disclaimer: I have been a HUGE slacker with taking pictures this week, so please forgive the lack there of.. Most of them are from today :)

The past week has been pretty uneventful. We really haven't done anything exciting, and have just been staying home...although mom and dad did get to go out on a date last Monday for Valentines day. Nothing fancy, just dinner and a movie, but it was very nice to get out!

O! I guess we do have some exciting news! We..well mom...got to hear Rowen's first laughs on Tuesday. It was awesome. I have been worrying about missing firsts like this since I am at work all day, but am super excited that I was home for this. It was one of the best Valentines presents ever.

And that was pretty much our unexciting week!



And as for the S's...
.....Sneezes.....           




.....Sleep...... 



.....Silly Faces....
And even some smiles :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment