Saturday, May 12, 2012

4 Month Stats

Hey guys!
This is going to be a short post. Just wanted to give an update from Rowens appointment yesterday!

At 4 months, she is 13lbs 4oz, 25in long and has a 16in head circumference! My baby has doubled in size!











Her pediatrician gave us the go ahead to start her on solids. We tried some sweet potatoes, but she didnt seem to interested in them. Thats ok, we will wait a month or 2 :)








She also got shots yesterday, so she has been a crabby monster, but I did manage to get some snuggles out of her this morning :)










On another note, I will be starting a new blog! I have learned so much from my mom group about how to be save money, stretch your budget further, and even be more environmentally friendly. I want to share all of the info I have with everyone, but dont want to take away from this blog. This blog is about Rowen, which is why I chose to start a new one :) Here is the link for anyone interested :)


No comments:

Post a Comment