Thursday, March 8, 2012

2 Month Check Up and Shots

Well we just got back from Rowen's 2 month wellness appointment.

Our little cupcake is now weighing in at 11 lbs 12 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. Thats 50th percentile for weight and 75th for her height.

She also got 3 shots and her rotovirus virus vaccination. The rotovirus vaccs is given orally and she was not happy about that..and well the shots.. Im sure you can imagine... Mom even teared up when she started crying. Its a good thing Colin was holding her, because I would have been a mess! I need to get used to this..

I took the rest of the day off to stay home and help Colin because I figured she would be fussy. But she actually hasnt been very bad. Just sleepy and a little fussy.

Anyway, I off to go snuggle with this..





No comments:

Post a Comment